The Companies Act 2013 has substantially altered the corporate Regulatory Frame Work by bringing in changes with far reaching implications. Our legal advisory experts in India are readily available to ensure that your business is fully compliant. We provide compliance and advisory services for company law matters, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) matters and other corporate laws (including representation before the Registrar of Companies and other authorities) and various types of commercial and legal documentation.
Broadly our business legal support services include:
- Company law and secretarial services.
- Labour law compliance review & risk management.
- Commercial documentation.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws.
- Secretarial Matters including share transfers.
- Maintenance of Statutory records.
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.
- Incorporation of new companies / limited liability partnerships, both in India and abroad.
- Conversion of existing companies / partnership firms into limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and vice versa.
- E-filing of various documents and returns with regulatory authorities
- Review of secretarial records and updating thereof.
- Appearance before central government, Company Law Board and other authorities.
- Convening and conducting different meetings such as board of directors and shareholders meetings.
- Winding up / dissolution of companies and LLPs.
Meet Our Company Law Consultants
Don’t wait, just ask. We are just a click away to discuss your business and find out how best we can serve you.
Rajkot | Vadodara | Mumbai |